I finished two hats in one day on the 7th. One was knitted and one was crocheted. The knitted one is a modified version of "Hat Shaped Hat". I made it smaller, as I was using only one ball of Brown Sheep Burly Spun yarn. It's nice and soft and cozy. I am thinking of saving it for an Afghans for Afghans donation drive sometime in the future.
This is the hat:
(Again, I am sorry for the bad photos. Jerek ordered a new cable for the eepad but it won't be here for another week or so and I want to get these projects up.)
Here is the crocheted one.
This was my own design. I held a strand of Bernat Sesame (Germantown Weight) and a strand of Red Heart Classic held together. The Red Heart is dark pink and the Bernat is light blue. The Bernat is 100% wool. This hat is thus 50% wool, 50% acrylic. It fits me, although it is a tad bit snug. It's average woman size I would think.
Today I started a neckwarmer in Red Heart Super Saver, it's finished but for the buttons. I don't want to take a photo till I get them on. :) It's in garter stitch, very simple. The pattern is from Ravelry, called "Neckwarmer".
I have a few other things I haven't gotten all whipped up, but not ready to photograph. Soon. :)